My Blog

How Do I Connect with my Power Animal

From time to time folks question about power animals in their lives.  A common question is often posed after a power animal appears during a meditation.  "How do I connect with my power animal? What message does my power animal have for me?"

This is an example for the importance of connecting to mother nature.  Let us consider the eagle. When one considers the eagle what is the image that the eagle brings to you?  What emotion does he instill in your heart?  There is no wrong answer here.  As a psychic, I am able to connect with helping spirits around my client.  It is up to the client however, to connect with their message. Feel the eagle, the energy.  Watch eagle rise to the sky, a great leap of power.  Be like the eagle. Rise to meet spirit.  Feel the force of your rising energy.  Eagle is there to help.

If you would like to have a Power Animal Reading, contact me at www.integrativeshamanism.com for more information.

11 Comments to How Do I Connect with my Power Animal:

Comments RSS
Cheapessaywriting on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 12:03 AM
Seems you are doing everything in a very systematic way. It is really very good actually. Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

http://top5writingservicesreviews.com/review-essayshark-com/ on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 3:08 AM
Looking at the eagle in the picture, I can see freedom, a thing that some of us do not have. Not all of us have the freedom to do what we want to do, unlike the eagle in the picture. He got to spread his wings and enjoy flying. I would like to control my own life someday and fly higher with nothing that holds me down. I really do not know the relevance of my idea in connecting with my power animal, that is just what I thought.

quality custom essays on Friday, September 21, 2018 6:50 AM
I have always perceived the eagle as one of the bravest and fiercest animal in the animal kingdom. When I think about the eagle as a power animal, I see a risk-taker. Someone who does not hesitate to do something that some people might think is too bizzare and difficult, but still do it because he believes in himself. I can also see the eagle as someone who is not afraid to go down, someone who knows when to be humble and when to soar high for his dreams. Yes, I think we all should be like the eagle.

Cheap Dissertation Writing Service on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 12:17 AM
I love to use the following analogy to help people to better understand the roles of animal messengers in our lives. If life is a book; then our power animal is the entire volume, the spirit animal is a chapter and the shadow animal represents the discourse encountered throughout the storyline.
Reply to comment

lin on Monday, July 02, 2018 11:06 PM
nice
Reply to comment

cheap writing service review on Saturday, July 07, 2018 2:40 PM
We couldn't care less in the event that you call us mushy, adore cites are wonderful. Regardless of whether it's an especially piercing minute from a superstar, a vital line from a book, or an artist talking the legitimate truth, a great love statement can move the way you consider the world.
Reply to comment

roblox hack on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 6:19 AM
Hey friends if you are a gamer and want to hack roblox for free online then must try my link its best way to hack roblox for free.
Reply to comment

Es on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 3:15 AM
Nice pic
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on Monday, October 15, 2018 11:37 PM
Blog is very much useful , love to see more stuff like this ,the author has share a great piece of knowledge.
Reply to comment

Lawrence Todd Maxwell on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 4:50 AM
I admire people who keep sharing valuable stories through great writing. I'm glad to have read this blog. Thanks and hope to read more soon.
Reply to comment

Takai on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:22 PM
Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. multiplayer games via mobile hotspot
Reply to comment