My Blog

September 9-14 2014 Weekly Forecast

Better Late than never, here is your weekly forecast! This week is Messages from Your Angels, by Dorreen Virtue.  I want to start out by saying, Okay, who's been the over achiever here?  The first card I prove is about self care-  Teresa: time-out! You've been so busy taking care of everyone else's needs, but now it's time to stop and take care of yourself. This feels more to mee like someone or someones are work-a-holics.  The grind is getting to you and you are forgetting to eat well and get some sleep.  This card poses a call to your health.  Slow down and pay attention to your body or your body will get your attention.  Get some colorful fruits and veggies into your system and boost your immunity.  You need it!

The second card is Bridgette: Caution is warranted.  Look deeper into this situation before proceeding further." If you are getting ready to sign on that house, make sure you have it thoroughly inspected.  Take care of yourself by taking care of your personal business.  Get that second opinion and save yourself grief later.  The investment you make in a professional opinion will definitely pay out in the end.  Slow down and take care. There is more to this situation than meets the eye.  Midweek is definitely a time that should be spent in moving slowly and with great care.

The weekend brings in Archangel Uriel: "Your emotions are healing which enables you to open to greater love.  I will help you to release anger and unforgiveness from you heart and mind."  Seems like the last month has been one of healing and processing for everyone.  This weekend is a good time to get a cup of chamomile tea and allow the herbs to do the work.  This is about stepping out of the way and asking spirit to gently help you release that which no longer serves you.  Get a massage or reiki session.  This is about getting out of your own way and allowing spirit to balance and work. Through you.  A good crystal for the weekend is Angelite.  This is a powerful stone that promotes deep rest and soothes the soul by connecting one to the angelic realm.

Have a great week folks!

10 Comments to September 9-14 2014 Weekly Forecast:

Comments RSS
Long on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 12:54 AM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

September on Saturday, March 17, 2018 1:52 AM
Weekly forecast in the date of the September is here for us. We mostly said that this kind of https://www.essay-to-go.net/ page we must need. Because here is many good data we found and we never stop learn from here.
Reply to comment

msn hotmail on Friday, April 06, 2018 3:15 AM
msn hotmail
Reply to comment

eliteassignmenthelp on Sunday, April 22, 2018 5:54 AM
After watched the photo of this blog is basically think about the thinking of the maker of this blog. Who don't know from the composition making out of the composed work world. They are endeavoring to go to the point of convergence of the person that is the reason he share this kind of blog.
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on Monday, October 15, 2018 11:36 PM
I am glad to found such useful post. I really increased my knowledge after read your post which will be beneficial for me.
Reply to comment

academic writing services on Sunday, October 21, 2018 7:03 AM
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.
Reply to comment

Dason on Monday, November 12, 2018 5:47 AM
I like this blog...! typing games online free
Reply to comment

Academic writing service on Saturday, December 01, 2018 1:54 PM
I'm glad to find such a useful post. In the middle of the post office, you can use it.
Reply to comment

My Assignment Help on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 5:33 AM
Your blogs are amazing and I am glad to read them. Thanks for sharing the tips and samples of our assignments. They are useful in knowing the key points that can increase the value of an assignment. And a special thanks to the My Assignment Help Australia for helping the students 24/7. You can email us at Info@Myassignmenthelpau.Com or Phone Number: +61-2-8005-8227
Reply to comment

Assignment Help on Monday, December 17, 2018 6:07 AM
The above information you shared give me a new look at this topic. I am working as a full-time academic writer in myassignmentHelpsg providing my assignment help Singapore services to college students.
Reply to comment