My Blog

Weekly Forecast: 11August2014

First I want to thank all of you for you're thoughts, prayers and healing energy for my friend.  She pulled through surgery with flying colors!

This week's draw is from The Goddess Oracle.  I truly love this oracle and it carries a very profound energy :-)

Monday-Hecate.  LOL.  I love this deck, but I didn't want to pull a darker card for all of you.
 Spirit doesn't always give us what we want, Spirit gives us what we need!  Hecate is said to have traveled to the underworld to retrieve Persephone for Demeter.  I think I would like to have a Grandmother as bold as Hecate on my side and all of you would do well to honor the wisdom she offers here.  Hecate stands under the New Moon to invite you to see your shadow self with open eyes.  Your  indecision is not serving you.  It's time to do some shadow work and look at yourself pragmatically.  By pragmatic, I mean without judgement.  Shadow Self does not respond to judgement and avoidance.  That will only stir her up.  Look into her eyes with compassion.  There is a reason she is there and connecting with her will help you get to the root of you indecisiveness, allowing you to reach a decision and move forward.

Hestia joins us midweek.  Hestia wants you to attend to your home.  This is a connection to loved ones clamoring for your attention.  The last few weeks have been filled with much soul work and it's time to give others the attention they need.  For people with dogs, this is very important as I have a clear vision of some chewed up items.  Attend to needs to avoid chaos!  Midweek calls us to bake (or buy) some cookies and enjoy some family time.  If you live alone, then rent a favorite movie for yourself.  It's time to defuse in an enjoyable way.

And the  card for the weekend is Maya: Illusion.  This is a card of perspective. All that seems so important now, really isn't.  Allow yourself some much needed freedom away from stress.  This earth ship ride isn't about a perfect house-literally and figuratively.  It's about the ride.  We are here to learn and experience.  There is so much more than the here and now!  It's time to get out of the box and live it! I'm sure that you are asking me the question I hear most: "Well what is It all about!?!"  See the pink in the picture?  Start with your heart and the rest will follow.

I hope you have a wonderful, Love filled week!  It will be an enlightening one, I know :)

9 Comments to Weekly Forecast: 11August2014:

Comments RSS
nursing assignment on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 2:10 AM
Great information about dolphin and more mystery discover powerful animal and the better anxiety more issues as well. Dolphin is a spiritual animal and its include the humans strive to bring lives around us.
Reply to comment

best resume writing service reviews on Saturday, June 02, 2018 4:54 AM
I love spiritual article. you have shared an interesting information. People who want to know more things about oracles should sing up for this. Most of the people believe that oracle tell something about future that a normal person does not know. I am very thankful to you for sharing this article.
Reply to comment

shawnjasper on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 5:11 AM
Do you need help writing an essay? If yes then you’re not alone. One of the biggest struggles that international students often face is assignment writing. For students whose first language is not English, writing an entire college essay in English can be a daunting task. Fortunately, there are a number of honest writing resources to help you write a assignment writing services
Reply to comment

Help With Engineering Homework on Friday, July 06, 2018 7:55 AM
Amazing Article Thanks Or Sharing..
Reply to comment

Do My C Programming Assignment on Friday, July 06, 2018 8:18 AM
Thanks A Lot For The Post. It Has Helped Me Get Some Nice Ideas. I Hope I Will See Some Really Good Result Soon.
Reply to comment

free robux on Friday, July 27, 2018 9:09 AM
This is an amazing resource for the roblox robux to play free.
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on Monday, October 15, 2018 11:36 PM
Now this is hghly recommeded post for me. I will surely email this to my friend.RegardsLoop polo shirts
Reply to comment

Hani on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:35 PM
Nice blog. Fantastic! I love this much multiplayer games phone free
Reply to comment

Coda on Friday, December 14, 2018 5:53 AM
That's reall an amazing post. Thanks for letting us know about it. typing games adults
Reply to comment