My Blog

A Small Request

I find myself writing in the wee hours of the morning today!  As I have to work later, then head over to my good friends house, I will be very busy!  There is not much in my heart today, but perhaps a small request. Today, the Shaman requests something of you.  As I write this, a dear friend of mine is preparing for surgery to have a double mastectomy.  Like her entire experience with cancer, she gives the mastectomy the same consideration.  "It is what it is."  She has moved through this entire process with a grace that is unmatched.  So, this morning there is little on my heart but my love for her-a fellow spiritual warrior, a sister, a friend. Today I ask that you do what you do....say a prayer, light a candle, send healing, or pick up your drum with me.  But I don't want you to stop there.  No, that's not what my friend would want!  Let the love you create take action and move into the far corners of the earth, finding the hearts of those in need.  Today, let's remember my fellow healer by sending her our love and healing and by allowing this action to spread like wildfire to all those in need.  It's the shamanic way <3

11 Comments to A Small Request:

Comments RSS
Jeff williamson on Saturday, August 09, 2014 9:56 PM
Keeping your friend in my prayers ,also with a friend like you by her side hearing your voice she's I good company
Reply to comment

Barbara Ilari's on Monday, August 11, 2014 12:54 PM
Thank-you for you're prayers :-)
Reply to comment

assignment man on Sunday, February 04, 2018 2:06 PM
Everyone can get better services and all are using this integrativeshamanism blog for entire process mastectomy consideration. More remembering the better implementing unmatched request from our friends,thanks.
Reply to comment

Assignment Service on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 8:33 AM
Everybody can improve administrations and all are utilizing this integrativeshamanism blog for whole process mastectomy thought. Additional recalling the better executing unmatched demand from our friends, thanks.
Reply to comment

yahoo mails login on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 3:36 AM
choose good email services available on the web yahoo mails login
Reply to comment

dissertation writing service on Friday, May 25, 2018 5:50 PM
Your post is incredibly fantastic with a lot of interesting information and impressive posting style. I appreciate you for the sharing of this great post
Reply to comment

dtdc courier tracking on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 12:45 AM
Hey friends if you want best tracking services for free online then must try my link to get this best DTDC tracking services for free online.
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on Monday, October 15, 2018 11:36 PM
Lovely facts and figures.
Reply to comment

star news on Thursday, November 01, 2018 2:08 AM
That is always impressive for me to get this done via such information. I really like your article. Thank you so much
Reply to comment

Boda on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:36 PM
Glad to read about this blog. The stories you share on this site are worth to read. multiplayer phone games android
Reply to comment

Sena on Friday, December 14, 2018 5:54 AM
Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us fun typing games
Reply to comment