My Blog

One card pull for the weekend of August 1, 2014.

It was a very busy week and I didn't make time to post my weekly reading. Shame on me!  I love that this card came out of an angel deck and it's a power animal.  It ties in nicely with another animal I will share with you at a later point.  Unicorn is a lovely power animal who reminds us to connect with our magical self.  This weekend it is suggested that you do two things: first and foremost, we have a continuing pattern of the inner child work that we discussed two weeks ago.  Now that you have begun the work, it's time to take that inner child to the park.  Notice the magic around you!  In my yard, my zinnias bloom a beautiful violet hue!  I bet there are fairies about :-)  Secondly, this is the time to move forward with any ventures you have been working on!  although it seems an uphill battle, don't give up! Procrastination is not your friend. BTW, young men who are going to pop the question, the timing appears to be right!  This is the go ahead for you. (I feel as if this will resonate with someone reading this)  Have a great weekend of sunshine and joy my friends.

9 Comments to One card pull for the weekend of August 1, 2014.:

Comments RSS
write my essay for me uk on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 5:22 AM
Here is a card which pull for the weekend of august. This is the day in which we are trying to share the other about our current situation which is may be little bit difficult to for us to handle.
Reply to comment

Dissertation writing services on Friday, June 15, 2018 9:03 AM
you seem to have a very good sense of selecting a theme for this blog. Your post got my attention and I was enjoying your blog all in all.
Reply to comment

troubleshoot sound on Saturday, July 28, 2018 12:55 AM
It is the very nice and amazing place to solve the issue of sound not working without download and signing up.
Reply to comment

asd on Friday, August 17, 2018 12:25 AM
asd
Reply to comment

test on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 2:54 AM
test
Reply to comment

essayontime review on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 6:36 AM
The mere mention of fairy excites me all the time! I have been a fan of fairies since I was young, and the existence of the unicorn intensified my love for fantasy and all that jazz. And another thing, procrastination has been a part of my life since I discovered its existence. But it's a good thing that I managed to accomplish all my previous tasks even though I procrastinated most of them. Thanks to your reminder to keep moving forward! It's such a great motivation to continue the rest of the week.
Reply to comment

Soda on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:53 PM
i like all the content articles, I really cherished chess multiplayer cool maths games
Reply to comment

Vadi on Friday, December 14, 2018 5:55 AM
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging typing games free online
Reply to comment